LINE MATRIX PRINTERS
Printronix line matrix are the most reliable, cost efficient and sustainable print technology. Lowest Cost per Page printing driven by hardware reliability and high yield low cost consumables. Media flexibility including multi-part, wide format, and continuous form media. OpenPrint offers Easy Plug & Play Operation to print PDF and postscript in ERP Environments.
Food & Beverage
Manifest & Bill of Lading (BOL)
- 24/7 heavy duty cycle with longest mean time to failure and less user intervention
- Operates in harsh environments withstanding humidity, extreme temperatures, dust and dirt
- Durable rugged sheet metal cabinetry and sealed electronic componentry
- Media flexibility including multi-part, wide format, and continuous form media
- OpenPrint offers Easy Plug & Play Operation to print PDF and postscript in ERP Environments
- Modern connectivity with standard Ethernet, USB 2.0, and Serial, and open Parallel
- Lowest Cost per Page printing driven by hardware reliability and high yield low cost consumables.
- Remote Diagnostics enables printer status monitoring and remote configuration via webpage
- Energy Efficiency lowers idle power consumption, lowers energy costs, boosts operating efficiency while contributing less consumables waste.
WATCH HOW PRINTRONIX P8000 LINE MATRIX PRINTERS SOLVE HIGH-VOLUME INDUSTRIAL PRINTING CHALLENGES
When it comes to industrial printing, large scale operations often face large-scale challenges. How do you decide on a long-term solution that’s reliable, cost-effective and meets your business’ needs? Whether you’re migrating to a new warehouse management system or looking to replace failing laser printers, find out how Printronix’s P8000 printers could be the perfect solution for your growing business.
PRINTRONIX P8000 SERIES LINE MATRIX PRINTERS
The flagship model in the series, the P8000 Cabinet is your choice when reducing noise within your industrial printing environment is an objective
P8000 Open Pedestal
The P8000 Open Pedestal is a dependable line matrix printer that delivers maximum uptime and lowest total cost of ownership
P8000 Enclosed Pedestal
Our Enclosed Pedestal models combine the small footprint and ease of forms retrieval of a pedestal printer with an acoustically sealed front enclosure for less noise emissions.
P8000 Zero Tear
The P8000ZT/P8000HZT is specialized for printing multi-part and serialized documents that require print on demand, single form tear-off usability
Combines the simplicity of PDF & PostScript printing, with the dependability, capability, and low cost of ownership only line matrix technology can deliver
SERIAL DOT MATRIX PRINTERS
In a world of expensive to maintain desktop printers, Printronix serial printers offer a highly reliable, sustainable, and cost effective solution for generating a wide range of transactional supply chain documents. These fast, quiet, and unbreakable serial dot matrix printers are built to excel in the most rigorous office and industrial environments.
Automobiles & Components
Food & Beverage
Health Care & Pharmaceuticals
Manifest & Bill of Lading (BOL)
- Printronix’s S800 Series serial matrix printers deliver fast and efficient print speed performance (S809: 900 CPS @10 CPI; S828: 800 CPS @ 10 CPI)
- Designed to deliver non-stop printing performance without overheating
- Best in class ribbon life (25M Characters) and fully automatic & customizable forms handing minimize user intervention
- At 54dBa, the Printronix S828 and S809 are around 50% quieter than leading competitors
- Usability is maximized through a high-function multi-lingual operator interface, and a powerful Remote Printer Management Utility
- Modern connectivity with standard Ethernet, USB 2.0, and Serial and Parallel
- The S809 and S828 deliver best in class printhead life of 800M Characters
- Heavy-duty 6-pin tractors are standard for optimal forms feeding reliability
- The S828 is the only printer in its class with a heavy-duty acoustically sealed unbreakable metal enclosure
PRINTRONIX S800 SERIES SERIAL DOT MATRIX PRINTERS
S828 Serial Dot Matrix
The ultra rugged, IBM compatible, desktop print solution built to excel in the most rigorous industrial environments
S809 Serial Dot Matrix
Reliable, industry leading 24-pin price/ performance with best in class acoustics and ease of use
Since supplies are a critical element of your printing system, their design, specification and selection are very important. We’ll ensure that you’ll receive the exact materials required to maximize the performance of your Printronix printer. Genuine Printronix Supplies are pretested and ready to perform – right out of the box.