LINE MATRIX PRINTERS
Printronix line matrix printers utilize the most reliable, cost efficient, and sustainable print technology available. The lowest cost per page is driven by hardware dependability and high-yield low-cost consumables. Continuous form media flexibility allows for multi-part, wide format, labels, card stock, and more. OpenPrint functionality (P8000/P8000H Plus) enables PDF & PostScript support for ensuring compatibility with most any ERP or WMS platform.
Automobiles & Components
Food & Beverage
Health Care & Pharmaceuticals
Manifest & Bill of Lading (BOL)
- Extremely high maximum monthly workload to meet & exceed the most demanding print requirements
- Dependable operation in harsh environments withstanding humidity, extreme temperatures, and airborne contaminants
- Durable sheet metal cabinetry and sealed electronic componentry
- Media flexibility including multi-part, wide format, labels, card stock, and recycled media
- Optional OpenPrint functionality offers ease of connectivity to ERP or WMS applications generating PDF or PostScript output (P8000 Plus / P8000H Plus Models only)
- Flexible connectivity with standard support for Ethernet 10/100BaseT, USB 2.0, and Serial RS-232
- Optional support for 802.1X and IPv6 allow for compatibility with changing network environments (P8000 Plus / P8000H Plus Models only)
- Ultra-low consumables cost per page is around 1/5th that of laser
- Powerful remote management for printer configuration, firmware downloads, and diagnostics
- Consumes less energy than laser, while generating far less consumables waste
WATCH HOW PRINTRONIX P8000/P8000 PLUS LINE MATRIX PRINTERS SOLVE HIGH-VOLUME INDUSTRIAL PRINTING CHALLENGES
When it comes to industrial printing, large scale operations often face large-scale challenges. How do you decide on a long-term solution that’s reliable, cost-effective and meets your business’ needs? Whether you’re migrating to a new warehouse management system or looking to replace failing laser printers, find out how Printronix’s P8000/P8000 Plus printers could be the perfect solution for your growing business.
PRINTRONIX P8000 SERIES LINE MATRIX PRINTERS
P8000 / P8000 Plus Cabinet Line Matrix
The flagship of the series, the P8000 / P8000 Plus Cabinet models are the printers of choice when quiet operation and/or high-speed performance is paramount.
P8000 Open Pedestal
The P8000 Open Pedestal is the most cost effective choice for environments where noise is not a concern.
P8000 Zero Tear
The Printronix P8000 Zero-Tear offerings are specialized cartridge line matrix printers designed for businesses using multi-part and serialized documents that require print on demand, single form tear-off usability.
Combines the simplicity of PDF & PostScript printing, with the dependability, capability, and low cost of ownership only line matrix technology can deliver
P8000 Enclosed Pedestal
Our Enclosed Pedestal models combine the small footprint and ease of forms retrieval of a pedestal printer with an acoustically sealed front enclosure for less noise emissions.
SERIAL DOT MATRIX PRINTERS
In a world of expensive to maintain desktop printers, Printronix serial printers offer a highly reliable, sustainable, and cost effective solution for generating a wide range of transactional supply chain documents. These fast, quiet, and unbreakable serial dot matrix printers are built to excel in the most rigorous office and industrial environments.
Food & Beverage
Manifest & Bill of Lading (BOL)
- Printronix’s S800 Series serial matrix printers deliver fast and efficient print speed performance (S809: 900 CPS @10 CPI; S828: 800 CPS @ 10 CPI)
- Designed to deliver non-stop printing performance without overheating
- Best in class ribbon life (25M Characters) and fully automatic & customizable forms handing minimize user intervention
- At 54dBa, the Printronix S828 and S809 are around 50% quieter than leading competitors
- Usability is maximized through a high-function multi-lingual operator interface, and a powerful Remote Printer Management Utility
- Modern connectivity with standard Ethernet, USB 2.0, and Serial and Parallel
- The S809 and S828 deliver best in class printhead life of 800M Characters
- Heavy-duty 6-pin tractors are standard for optimal forms feeding reliability
- The S828 is the only printer in its class with a heavy-duty acoustically sealed unbreakable metal enclosure
PRINTRONIX S800 SERIES SERIAL DOT MATRIX PRINTERS
S809 Serial Dot Matrix
Reliable, industry leading 24-pin price/ performance with best in class acoustics and ease of use
Since supplies are a critical element of your printing system, their design, specification and selection are very important. We’ll ensure that you’ll receive the exact materials required to maximize the performance of your Printronix printer. Genuine Printronix Supplies are pretested and ready to perform – right out of the box.