Full Color industrial Laser Printer
Using the straight through paper path you can print banners up to 256 gsm and up to 132.1 cm in length, in addition to magnetic media, synthetic waterproof papers and various label stock.
PCL and PS drivers available as standard allow you to create preset tasks for your favorite jobs and settings. Manage media settings, duplexing options, form overlays, and automatic tray selection are just a few of the settings that are available.
The available Bypass tray allows for media 5.5cm x 9.1cm up to 21.6cm x 132.1 cm) and media weight up to 256 gsm.
Why choose the LP654C?
Your business deserves a powerful device that seamlessly integrates with daily operations, and the Printronix LP654C
packs loads of production enhancing functions that help get the job done. Built with industrial operations in mind, it
provides remarkably reliable performance, increases productivity, and ultimately improves workflow efficiency.
Reliability – Thanks to its rugged design and advanced capabilities, the Printronix LP654C is the most robust device in the A4 class.
Unrivaled TCO – Designed to print, and print, and print, its long life and high duty cycle are supported with separate toners and drums to ensure the maximum usage of all consumables and lower TCO.
Diverse media handling capabilities – The LP654C packs loads of performance capabilities. Print everything from labels and cardstock, to brilliant full color documents
Indoor/outdoor substrate durability – Print magnetic and ultra-durable water/tear proof materials suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. Perfect for warehouse and production environments, shelf labeling, and signage.
Superior print speeds –ime matters and the LP654C is ready to meet those demands, printing up to 35 pages a minute, with ease, on media up to 256 gsm or up to 1.32m long.
Straight-through paper path – Easily run thick stocks such as labels and envelopes, with no jams or errors, further avoiding delays and disruptions in time-sensitive situations.
Compact size – The LP654C’s small footprint and full front access gives it the versatility to fit into the widest variety of environments, quickly and easily.
Adaptability – The world is changing, and the LP654C can be configured to meet the unique needs of your industrial environment.
World-class service and support – Printronix has been addressing global customer needs for mission-critical printing for more than 45 years, delivering customized solutions and services to support and improve uptime in industrial environments.
- Letter print speed = 35ppm color/mono
- Time to first print = 6.5 seconds color/mono
- Warm up time = ≤20 seconds from power on & ≤11 seconds from power save
- Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Enhancements Auto Color Balance, Photo Enhance via Driver (Windows PCL6 driver only)
- Maximum: 100,000 pages/month;
- Average: 10,000 pages/month
- 1 GB RAM; 3GB eMMC
- Standard = 10/100/1000 Base Ethernet, USB 2.0 Device, USB 2.0 & Host x 1, NFC1
- Optional = Wireless 802.11abgn
- PCL 6 (XL3.0) emulation, PCL 5c emulation, Epson FX Emulation, PostScript 3 emulation,
- PDF 2.0 emulation, IBM ProPrinter emulation
NETWORK & PROTOCOLS
- All major network protoco ls supported via ethernet card with internal web server for printer and network card s et-up and management. TCP/IPv4&v6, NetBIOS over TCP, DHCP, DHCPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, DDNS, WINS, Bonjour, SMTP, SMTPS, POP3, SNMPv1&v3, SNTP, IPP , IPPS, WSD Print, LLTD, IEEE802.1X, LPR, Port9100, Telnet, FTP, FTPS, AirPrint, Wireless IEEE802.11a/b/g/n, WEP, WPA, WPA2, Personal, Enterprise2
- Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bi t) and higher; Mac OS X 10.10 and higher
ADVANCED NETWORKING & SECURITY
- IPv6, 802.1x authentication, SNMP V3, SSL3/TLS HTTPS encryption, Secure Print, Secure
- Erase, Data Encryption, IP filtering, IPSec, MAC Filtering
BARCODES & SPECIALTY FONTS
10 types of one dimension with 26 variations: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, Interleaved2of5, Code 39, Code 128, EAN/UCC-128, CODABAR, ZIP+4 POSTNET, 2 types of two dimensions: PDF417, QR code(Model2), LinePrinter, OCR-A/B, USPS ZIP Barcode
- CMY Toner cartridges4 = 6,000 pages
- Black Toner cartridge4 = 7,000 pages
- Image drums = 5 50,000 pages
- Transfer belt = 60,000 pages
- Fuser unit6 = 60,000 pages
PAPER INPUT CAPACITY
- Tray 1 = 250 sheets of 80gsm;
- Multi-pur pose tray = 100 sheets of 80gsm
PAPER CAPACITY OPTIONAL TRAYS
- Tray 2/3/4 : 530 sheets of 80gs m
MAXIMUM PAPER CAPACITY
- 1,940 sheets of 80gsm
- A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, B6 Half, B7, B8, Letter, Legal 13, Legal 13.5, Legal 14, Executive, Statement, 8.5″ SQ, Folio, 16K, Index Card (3″ x 5″) (75 x 125mm), Photo Size (4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″) (100 x 150mm, 125 x 175mm), Envelopes, Postcard, Return Postcard, Custom Size: Width 2.2-8.5″ (55-216mm) x Length 3.6-52″ (91-1,321mm)
- Tray 1, Multi-purpose tray = 60 to 256gsm;
- Tray 2/3/4, Duplex = 64 to 176gsm;
- 150 sheets face down, 100 sheets face up, 80gsm
DUPLEX (2-SIDED PRINTING)
- Operating 50°F to 90°F (10°C to 32°C ), 20% to 80% RH
- Storage 14°F to 109°F (-10°C to 43°C), 10% to 90% RH
- Single phase 120VAC or 220-240VAC, frequency 50/60 Hz +/- 2%
- Operating: 54dB(A) or less; Standby: 32dB(A) or less ; Power save: Inaudible
- 15.6″ x 16.9″ x 11.4″ (395mm x 430mm x 290mm)
- Approx. 62.2 lbs (28.2kg) including all consumables7
- Printer: 1 year onsite next day8; LED Printheads: 5 year limited warranty
- Android device only, print through Printronix Mobile Print App
- Only available with Wireless Network W-LAN
- Check Printronix website for latest driver releases and OS compatibility
- Toners: A4 pages yield compliant with ISO/ISC 19798
- Drum: Average number of A4 pages printed (3 pages per job)
- Fuser: 3 pages per job
- Printer shipped with toner for approx. 3,000 A4 pages
- Available in the US only.
Supplies & Accessories
Since supplies are a critical element of your printing system, their design, specification and selection are very important. We’ll ensure that you’ll receive the exact materials required to maximize the performance of your Printronix printer. Genuine Printronix Supplies are pretested and ready to perform – right out of the box.