Shop for Genuine Printronix and TallyGenicom consumables online (USA only). Please select printer family and click "GO".
LINE MATRIX PRINTER
Line Matrix Cartridge Ribbons
Printronix P8000 / P7000 Cartridge Series of Line Matrix Printers provides competitive advantages. Through a series of engineering innovations, the P8000 / P7000 Series delivers improved reliability, productivity and environmental advantages.
- LONGER LASTING INK = Fewer ribbon changes yield more productivity and contribute to a lower cost of ownership.
- LEADING EDGE RIBBON TECHNOLOGY = Less IT interventions reduces downtime, with a patented ribbon jam prevention system. The high-density ribbon yields a longer life and a darker print quality.
- EMBEDDED MICROCHIP = Provides precise, integrated control over ribbon life, print quality and operating costs. Productivity is improved by preventing interruptions of long print runs.
- CARTRIDGE RIBBON DESIGN = With the self contained cartridge ribbon, changing ribbons is easier, cleaner and faster when compared to spool and laser printers.
- ENVIRONMENTAL ADVANTAGE = Line matrix consumables are greener than serial or laser printer consumables, and are able to print on papers and forms with a higher percentage of recycled content.
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY = Ribbon cartridges for the P8000 are backwards compatible with P7000 Cartridge printers for reduced inventory management cost and simplified ordering.
Up to 20% Improvement In Consumable Cost Per Page
- In comparison to the previous generation line matrix spool ribbon, cartridge ribbons are a major improvement. The cartridge ribbon does more with less, yielding a longer print life and a more uniform print quality. It is easier to use, cleaner and requires no special user technical skills, reducing labor costs. And compared to laser technology, line matrix offers far better environmental advantages by producing less waste.
Standard Life Cartridge Ribbons
- Lowest cost per purchase for customers with a restrictive budget. Available in a single pack. This cartridge ribbon fits all P8000/P7000 Cartridge printer models.
Extended Life Cartridge Ribbons
- For customers seeking a lower operating cost per page. Available in a four pack for greatest cost savings. This cartridge ribbon fits all P8000/P7000 Cartridge models.
Line Matrix Spool Ribbons
Why Printronix High Impact Spool Ribbons? You rely on high impact printing to get the lowest cost of any print technology. That’s why we still support our legacy products with quality supplies. Our legacy high impact printers and ribbons continue to deliver significant cost savings, and are formulated for high yield, dark, or high definition barcode and text printing. P7000 Spool Ribbons The P7000 line matrix ribbon family gives you choices to suit your budget and print volume. Printronix highly reliable line matrix printing ribbons give P7000 users the lowest cost per page, darkest print and longest life. These ribbons contain the necessary ingredients to be read by infrared OCR and barcode scanners, and produce sharp high-contrast barcodes and text. Priced to match your print volume and budget, the new ribbon packages offer more options for cost-effective purchasing.
- Ultra Capacity – This ribbon has been the gold standard for years and continues to offer the same benefits as before. It is a workhorse solution for most report and label printing applications.
- Ultra Capacity Plus – These ribbons offer the lowest total cost of printing, longest ribbon life and fewest user interventions. This ribbon is designed for higher-use customers in manufacturing, back office applications and any application using high-volume batch printing.
- One ribbon for both cabinet and pedestal models
P5000 Extended Life Text Ribbons Best for report printing or text printing applications:
- Optimized for the Printronix print mechanism
- Easy mount ribbon spools
P5000 Extended Life Barcode Ribbons Best for barcode and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) printing applications: Optimized for the Printronix print mechanism
- Easy mount ribbon spools
Gold Series 2000 Ribbons – P5220, P5224 Formulated specifically for the hammerbank technology used in the P5220. The ribbons offer all of the features of the Printronix Gold Series ribbons plus:
- Unique patented fabric, ink formulation, and construction optimized to match the dual hammerbank technology
- Designed for optimum performance at 2000 LPM high speed printing
Specialty Ribbons Printronix provides ribbons to meet the needs of all your specialty applications. These ribbons are manufactured to the same exacting specifications as other Genuine Printronix ribbons. Options include security and label ribbons.
P8000 Consumables – AM （English）
SERIAL DOT MATRIX
Printronix S809/S828 Extended Life Cartridge Ribbon
Printronix S809/S828 serial dot matrix printers offer a highly reliable, sustainable, and cost effective solution for generating a wide range of transactional supply chain documents. The genuine Printronix serial dot matrix ribbon will provide reliable, high-speed operation when you need it most.
- HIGH YIELD RIBBONS = The Extended Life Cartridge Ribbons deliver best in class yield (25M Characters) as they are uniquely designed to function with the ribbon shifter mechanism in the S809/S828 that moves the ribbon up & down during printing to allow for maximum ink depletion. As a result, user intervention and cost of ownership are minimize
- QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON = The genuine Printronix S809/S828 Extended Life Cartridge Ribbons are precision engineered to deliver the best possible print quality throughout the life of the ribbon.perform – right out of the box.
- AVAILABLE IN A 6-PACK: For best pricing and ordering convenience.
Why Is It Important to Use Original Printronix Ribbons?
The value of an industrial printing solution is measured by the quality and reliability of the output it produces. Therefore, to have a quality printout, you need quality ribbons.
Avoid the pitfalls of counterfeited cartridges. Genuine Printronix cartridge ribbons deliver better and more consistent print quality, along with a lower overall total cost of ownership by minimizing downtime and unnecessary repairs.