You can count on the cost-effective, rugged SL/T4M to give your company lightning-fast performance and multiple printer language support. Using the PSA3™ advanced electronic architecture found in our high performance SL/T5000r, the SL/T4M incorporates seamlessly into other printer brand environments.
The flexible T4M features:
- 4-inch thermal transfer or direct thermal, industrial and commercial grade, RFID-ready barcode printer
- Embedded Printer Language Support including Printronix, Zebra, TEC, Sato, Intermec, and Datamax
- Large graphic user interface and color-coded user cues
- Quick Change Memory Cartridge (QCMC) from Printronix saves users time. The QCMC is a memory stick that can be pre-programmed with all of the printer’s configurations, network settings, fonts and any downloaded forms.
- Adjustable transmissive sensor with auto-calibration
- XML enabled printing and XML based remote management via PXML
- The SL4M Standard Pitch uses the same MP2 encoding technology and PSA3 advanced electronic architecture found in the high performance SL5000r-ES printer
- The SL4M Short Pitch option utilizes short-pitch technology which allows it to print smaller, more affordable labels for closed loop and item level RFID applications.
Find out how the robust T4M can help maximize your productivity while helping you meet your growing printing requirements by providing you with verifiable quality output.
RFID FIELD UPGRADE KIT Upgrade the RFID Ready T4M thermal transfer printer with Printronix industry leading MP2 RFID Smart encoding technology:
- Gen 2 hardware certified UHF RFID encoder
- Configured to approved global frequency standards
- Supports EPCglobal Class 1, Gen 2 standards
- Multi-position RF coupler, Advanced Printer Encoder Firmware
- Standard: RS232 Serial, IEEE 1284 (Centronics), USB 2.0
- Wireless (802.11b/g, 54mbps)**
- 128bit WEP
- WPA-PSK / TKIP (Personal)
- WPA2-PSK / AES CCMP (Personal/Enterprise)
- PEAPv0 MSCHAv2, LEAP, TTLS (supports PrintNet Enterprise and PXML)
- Message Display: User friendly interface offering a unique icon menu driven navigation system with up to 8 lines of displayed messages
- Memory: 32MB DRAM, 8MB FLASH
- Print Speed:
- 10 ips @ 203 dpi (254mm/sec @ 8/dpmm),
- 10 ips @ 305 dpi (254mm/sec @ 12/dpmm)
- Printing Methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- 203 dpi (8/dpmm),
- optional 305 dpi (12/dpmm)
- Printable Width: 4.1” max (104mm)
- Media Types: Paper, film or synthetic thermal transfer or direct thermal label, tag and ticket stock in roll or fanfold form
- Media Capacity: Roll Supply – 8” diameter on a 3” core (203mm diameter on a 76mm core)
- Media and Liner Width: 1.0” to 5.15” (22mm to 127mm)
- Media Thickness: 0.0023” to 0.010” (0.06mm to .254mm)
- Label Length (min/max): 0.25” to 99” (6mm to 2,514.6mm)
- Thermal Transfer Ribbon: Ribbon Width (min/max) – 1.55” to 5.0” (39.5mm to 127mm)
- Maximum Ribbon Length: 450M
- Ribbon Core Diameter: 1.0” (25.4 mm)
- Ribbon Outer Diameter (max): 3.3” (85mm)
MEDIA SENSING METHODS
- Transmissive (Gap, Notch, Hole), Reflective (Black Mark), Disable (Continuous Media)
MEDIA HANDLING MODES
- Tear-Off Strip, Peel-Off, Cutter, Continuous
MEDIA HANDLING OPTIONS
- Full Media Rewind: Rewinds full roll of labels
- Peel w/ Liner Rewind: Peels labels and rewinds used liner from an 8” (203mm) label roll
- Peel w/o Liner Rewind: Peels labels without rewinding used liner
- Cutter: Cuts labels after printing specified number of labels
- Printronix Graphics Language (PGL)†
- Zebra Graphics Language (ZGL)†
- TEC Graphics Language (TGL)
- Intermec Graphics Language (IGL)
- SATO Graphics Language (STGL)†
- Datamax Graphics Language (DGL)
- IER Siège® Graphic Language (IEGL)
- Monarch Graphic Language (MGL)
- XML – XML Enabled Printing
- Australian Post, Aztec, BC412, Code 128 (A,B,C), Code 35, Code 39, Code 93, Codabar (NW7), Datamatrix, EAN13 (JAN), EAN-8 (JAN), FIM, I-2/5, German I-2/5, IMB, ITF14, Matrix (2 of 5) Maxicode, MSI, PDF-417, Planet, Plessey, PostBar, Postnet, ROYAL BAR, RSS14, Telepen, UCC/EAN 128, UPC A, UPC E, UPC E0, UPC E1, UPC SHIP, UPS 11
FONTS AND CHARACTER SET
- Fonts: Monotype Imaging (Agfa Monotype) – Letter Gothic Bold, Courier Bold, CG Triumvirate Bold Condensed, OCR-A, OCR-B,CG Times, CG Triumvirate, CG Triumvirate Bold, (additional fonts available)
- Character Set: Unicode with TrueType font support
GRAPHIC SUPPORT AND WINDOWS DRIVERS
- Graphic Support: PCX and TIFF file formats
- Windows Drivers: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003 server
- Power: Auto ranging power supply 90-264 VAC (48-62Hz) PFC
- Regulatory Compliance: FCC-B, ICES-003, EN 55022, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 60950, cMETus, CE, BSMI, CCC, C-Tick, GOST-R, MIC, Argentina “S” mark
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -5°C to +60°C (-23°F to +104°F)
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 11.75” W x 18.75” D x 12.125” H (298mm W x 476mm D x 308mm H)
- Printer Weight: 33lbs (15Kg)
- Shipping Weight: 41lbs (18.6Kg)
* Requires PrintNet 10/100 Base-T Ethernet ** USA, Canada, & European Union only † Includes RFID commands
Supplies & Accessories
THERMAL BARCODE MEDIA AND RFID SMART LABELS The best printing solution is achieved when the printer, ribbon, and media are matched to the application requirements. The use of Genuine Printronix Thermal Media or RFID Smart Labels will ensure image quality, consistent barcode or RFID tag performance, and optimum application output required for today’s production environments.
Printronix Printheads are engineered to optimize performance of your Printronix printer. Designed with easy to use snap-in feature for quick replacement to reduce downtime and are field upgradeable.
Available in 203 & 300 dpi options for 4″, 6″ and 8″ formats.
Use genuine Printronix Thermal Media to double your Printhead warranty.
PRINTNET ENTERPRISE REMOTE PRINTER MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
PrintNet Enterprise combines a fully integrated Ethernet adapter and Java-based remote management software giving users flexibility and control of their printers. This printer management tool provides increased IT resource efficiency, reduced downtime costs, maximized security, and complete compatibility across Printronix printing technologies.
WIRELESS 802.11 B/G EHTERNET WITH PRINTNET ENTERPRISE
PrintNet Enterprise Remote Printer Management SoftwareThe SL4M and T4M printers provide 802.11b/g wireless Ethernet connectivity when installed with a wireless Ethernet. The wireless option comes standard with the powerful remote printer management tool, PrintNet Enterprise.
REAL TIME CLOCK
For application specific time sensitive requirements without continuous host/time synchronization with “time-at-print” capabilities such as production, expiration, and lot code dates and times.
32MB FLASH CARTRIDGE
Increased Flash to store autoexec files, logos, graphics, fonts and support larger, longer, and more complex label formats.
ETHERNET 10/11BASE-T NIC
The Ethernet 10/100Base-T NIC Supports data transfer rates of 100 Mbps
FULL MEDIA REWINDER
In batch rewind mode, rewinds printed labels into a removable roll or a 3 inch diameter media take-up core. The printer may be ordered with this option installed or it can be field installed at a later date by an authorized service representative.
STANDARD PEEL WITH LINER REWINDER
In label peel-off mode, peels off labels one at a time before printing the next label and rewinds the liner into a discardable roll. The printer may be ordered with this option installed or it can be field installed by an authorized service representative at a later date.
The printer may be ordered with a cutter mechanism installed (for cutting tags and label liner), or the option can be field installed by the user at a later date. Once installed, the printer can be configured to automatically cut media after each label or after a specified number of labels is printed.
SL4M SHORT-PITCH RFID PRINTER (OPTION)
The SL4M uses the same PSA3 advanced electronic architecture found in the high performance SL5000r-ES printer. It builds upon Printronix growing leadership and established RFID ecosystem to support manufacturers, retailers and government agencies seeking to improve their supply chain management with RFID technology.
DOUBLE BYTE CHARACTER SET (DBCS) FONT CARTIRDGE
For applications that require DBCS for local and regional printing. Character sets supported include Hangul, Hanzi GB, and Kanji SJIS.