Singapore Supplier Terms and Conditions
In the following terms and conditions PRINTRONIX Schweiz GmbH and the supplier addressed to are respectively referred to as “the purchaser” and “the seller”.
1. DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Seller shall deliver the goods and or services according to the quantities and delivery dates scheduled on this order. Seller shall airfreight/ship/deliver the required goods at their expense as well as being liable for any loss/damage the purchaser may suffer as a result of non-compliance to the delivery schedule. Purchaser may at their option alternatively approve revised delivery schedule by normal shipment or may terminate this order without liability to seller or account thereof except for goods previously delivered and accepted.
2. TRANSPORTATION/SHIPPING: Unless stated otherwise transportation of goods purchased shall be FOB as detailed in the front face of this order. In the country of origin where purchaser’s appointed forwarders exist, shipment shall be made via such forwarder as mentioned in this order unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the purchaser. In case of dispute on shipping terms and conditions the international “Inco term” will be applied.
a. Seller shall warrant that there has been no violation of copyrights or patent rights in manufacturing, producing, or selling the goods shipped or ordered under this order and shall indemnity the purchaser against any and all liability, loss or expense occasioned by such violation.
b. Where the seller have been supplied with illustration, catalogues, manuals, colours, drawings, dimensions, statements of weight and measurement etc. by the purchaser, such materials and ideas cannot be utilized or copied, reproduced, transmitted or communicated to third parties without the purchaser’s written consent.
4. CHANGES: Purchaser shall have the right to make changes in this order. If any of the changes cannot be complied with, seller must notify purchaser immediately and negotiate for adjustments. Unless agreed to by purchaser in writing, all prices, discounts and conditions of purchase shall not change.
5. REJECT: If in the opinion of the purchaser any of the goods delivered to purchaser under the order is found to be defective or otherwise not in conformity with the requirements of this order, purchaser shall have the right to reject such goods. Rejected goods not collected from the purchaser’s premises within the period specified in purchaser’s Notification of Rejected Materials will be returned, disposed of or destroyed (at purchaser’s discretion) at seller’s cost. In such case, purchaser reserves the right to order the goods from other sources and any additional costs and expenses shall be borne by seller.
6. REWORK: If rework or sorting is necessary due to non-conformity of specification by seller and or other faults of the seller, – at the purchaser’s discretion, the seller must rework or sort the goods delivered. In such an event the sellers are liable for any additional expenditure incurred.
7. SET-OFF: Purchaser shall be entitled at all times to set off any amount owing at any time from seller to purchaser or any of its affiliated companies against any amount payable at any time by purchaser to the seller in connection with this order.
8. EXTRA CHARGES: No charges of any kind, including charges for packaging or documentation will be allowed unless specifically agreed to by purchaser in writing.
9. SUB-CONTRACT AND ASSIGNMENT: Unless specifically agreed to in writing by the purchaser, the sellers are not permitted to sub-contract or assign part or whole of the order.
10. PROPERTY: All tooling, dies, molds, jigs and special equipment furnished to the seller by the purchaser or specifically paid for by the purchaser and any replacement thereof use in the performance of this order shall be and remain the property of the purchaser and are returnable on demand. The said tooling, dies, jigs and special equipment shall be utilized only for the purpose of performing the purchaser’s order(s) and in no other manner whatsoever.
11. DEFECTIVE ARTICLES: In the event that any article sold or delivered hereunder shall be defective in any respect whatsoever, the seller shall indemnity the purchaser against any and all losses, claims and expenses by reason of all accidents, injuries or damages to persons or property resulting from the use or sale of such article or which are contributed to by the said defective conditions.
12. WORK ON PURCHASER’S PREMISES: If the seller works under this order on the premises of the purchaser, the seller shall indemnity the purchaser against any and all losses, claims and expenses by reason of any accident, injury or damages to persons or property occurring in connection therewith. The seller must furnish proof of having purchased all insurance policies as may be required by the purchaser.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW: The seller shall comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable in the Republic of Singapore.
14. APPLICABLE LAW: This purchase order shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
15. AGREEMENT: This purchase order when accepted by the seller in the manner required constitutes the entire and only agreement between parties hereto and no waiver alteration or modification of any of the provision hereof shall be binding unless it is agreed in writing and signed by the authorized representatives of PRINTRONIX Schweiz GmbH.
Questions: Call Singapore 65 65484108
Download Copy Available: Singapore Supplier T&Cs