Labeling and Inventory Management
Printronix Line Matrix Printers use standardized graphic languages like PGL and VGL to reduce application software development. Printronix also gives our customers the ability to migrate existing label applications to our printing technology without the need to rewrite software or interrupt existing labeling operations.
Highlights of Labeling & Inventory printing with Printronix:
- Online form and label generation capability. Controls all graphic functions to reduce host computer programming and processing time.
- Labels and barcodes used for food labels. Schools and other organizations require all food labels to be printed with non-toxic ink. Laser toner does not meet those criteria.
- The ability to print labels used for both cold and frozen food.
- Complex sticker and label cutouts can print reliably without paper jams because of Printronix’s straight paper path and heat free fusion system that melts the sticker or label adhesive to the paper.
- Coupons, gift certificates, vouchers and tickets can be printed on a wide variety of stock.
Highlights of Invoice printing with Printronix:
- Compatibility with SAP® and other enterprise host platforms to print on-demand invoices right on production floor.
- Standard and custom paper stock widths from 3 to 17” can be used to meet most invoice design page/size requirements.
- Up to 6-part forms can be printed with high-quality and easy to read text and graphics, without compromising output speed.
- Text, graphics and barcodes can all be printed on the same invoice.
- Driver and configuration options for Windows® and most major mainframe computer applications are available.
- Specialty security ribbon cartridges available for multi-part invoices which allows no print on the first copy for data security.
- Expensive pre-printed invoices can be printed one at a time with zero waste using our Zero-Tear printer option.
Manifest & Bill of Lading (BOL)
A quality line matrix printer is important in the production of Manifest or BOL documents because:
- Line printers are designed to accommodate single form and multiple form printing for Bill of Lading documents. With our zero-tear feature single form documents can easily be printed and dispatched with zero form waste.
- Line printers are designed to work in the harshest environmental conditions. Manifest or Bill of Lading documents are routinely printed on the loading dock where temperatures can range from the winter to summer months.
- High speed printing ensures there is minimal delay in producing the manifest or bill of lading documents after loading. When combined with the high-quality production Printronix printers are known for, the result is maximized efficiency and clear understanding of what’s been loaded.
- Support for Windows® and most major host systems means line printers can be easily integrated into current and most legacy applications seamlessly.
Highlights of printing Delivery Sheets with Printronix:
- Standard and custom paper stock widths from 3 to 17” can be used to meet most report size requirements.
- Delivery sheets can be printed quickly due to the high speed performance of our line matrix printers (up to 2000 lines per minute), which helps make any business more efficient.
- A form can be built with a preprinted look and customer data can be dynamically inserted all in one pass eliminating the need to use pre-printed forms.
Highlights of printing your Reports with Printronix:
- Most host connectivity options can be accommodated
- Print quality and style can be easily adjusted to meet the demands for any particular report.
- Superior paper handling, which is particularly important for the long reports businesses need to generate.
- Long lasting and economical re-inking ribbon cartridges are available to reduce operator intervention and maintain print quality.
Build / Broadcast Sheets
Benefits a line matrix printer can provide when working with build and broadcast sheets include:
- Data can be printed up to 13.6” wide on paper stock that is up to 17” wide.
- With continuous feed paper the build/broadcast sheets can be printed to the length your business operations require.
- Large, scalable fonts allow workers to see what accessories are to be built into each vehicle, and can be adjusted in size and quality as needed with an emphasis on bold or italic print to ensure ease of reading and minimize interpretation errors.
- Pre-printed forms can be used, or the form design can be printed with all the data included.
Green Bar printing with a Printronix Line Matrix printer will continue to be the best choice for long report printing in the future because:.
- Multiple paper weights are available with 15# to 20# being the most common
- Data can be printed up to 13.6” wide
- Green bar can be purchased in single copy or multi-copy configurations
- Alternating color bars down the page helps users read data quickly and accurately.
- Superior paper handling and stacking which is particularly important for long green bar jobs.
Bank statements generally utilize a pre-printed form and data integration from a mainframe computer that requires a variety of connectivity options.
- Printronix line matrix printers offer a variety of connectivity options for most major systems currently being utilized by financial institutions.
- Line matrix printers offer excellent print quality at high production speeds to ensure these important documents are produced in an easy to read and cost efficient manner.
- Using continuous forms eliminates issues with misplaced or out of order single sheet forms.
Engineering Diagrams & Assembly Instruction Sheets (Openprint)
Printronix’s OpenPrint printer extends high volume printing to high-resolution graphics and illustrations, yet maintaining the lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
- Graphics can be printed easily and with clarity. Forms can be designed and printed with enhancements such as non-gray scale logos, illustrations and graphics.
- Printing can be done in a full range of fonts and sizes, from 6 point to poster size. Any font that is embedded into a file, whether PostScript or PDF, will reproduce with ease.
- With Printronix’s Sure Scan technology, barcodes can be printed accurately and with the ability to be completely scanned.